THIRD-PARTY IT MAINTENANCE
CPC offers a comprehensive array of maintenance programs to fit your company’s needs. From mission critical computer systems to break/fix desktop and printer repair, our maintenance programs are custom designed to provide you with total protection and peace of mind.
Why choose Third-Party IT Maintenance from CPC over the OEM?
- Price: CPC’s maintenance programs are custom designed and priced much lower than OEM; reducing your maintenance costs by up to 50%. For IT managers struggling to streamline budgets, this is a cost savings that can’t be overlooked.
- Flexibility: While most OEM service level agreements are one -size-fits-all, CPCs third-party maintenance programs provide much more flexibility. We enable you to consolidate your hardware onto a single, unified maintenance contract reducing the complexity involved with managing and renewing maintenance contracts. Also, when maintenance is needed, there is a single point of contact and phone number to call. With a dedicated account manager, the logistics and shipping of parts & replacements are coordinated via a single source.
- Multi-vendor support: OEM technicians service the products they manufacture, but CPC’s technicians have the expertise to service all of your equipment, regardless of the manufacturer. CPCs network of manufacturer-certified engineers and technicians spend every day servicing and troubleshooting equipment. When you call us with a problem, there’s a good chance we’ve already come across it and know exactly how to resolve it.
- Customization: CPC can customize a 3rd party maintenance program for you based on your budget and service level requirement. Service levels can be Same Day, NBD, 4-Hour Response NBD or any combination by location or equipment type.
- Nationwide Coverage: With nationwide coverage, CPC can help companies that have multiple sites consolidate under one contract for comprehensive account review & management.
- Hot Swap/Spares Program: Our Hot Swap/Spares Program eliminates downtime by ensuring parts are immediately available either on-site or located close to your site.
- Unbiased assessment: The OEM’s primary goal is not to maintain older equipment. It’s to sell new equipment. That’s why they “incentivize” companies to purchase by increasing maintenance costs. At CPC, our business is servicing your equipment for as long as it’s feasible.
At CPC, our maintenance programs are designed to extend the life of every machine by covering equipment long after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. Our approach to support allows us to maintain all of your hardware across manufacturers through one call, one contract. Imagine—one phone number, one call, and one point of contact for every data center issue.
Request a free quote today and learn how you can save up to 50% off what the OEM would charge to support the same equipment.