At CPC, you’ll be part of a fast-growing company that rewards self-direction, celebrates innovation, and bends the trajectory of an industry in favor of our clients. CPC’s employees are well rewarded for their efforts. Our competitive benefits package includes comprehensive health coverage, Company-paid life insurance, STD & LTD, 401(k) with Company matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Please check our open positions below. We are always accepting resumes; submit yours today!
National Sales Representative - Computer and Technology Solutions
We are looking for experienced IT sales professionals to sell HP, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Lexmark, IGEL Thin Clients, NX Technology, DriveLock Security Software, Telephony, Third Party Maintenance as well as toner and consumables to Corporate, Government, and Educational clients throughout the US.
- Minimum of two years of Computer, Printer, Telephony, Networking, Security, and Consumables sales experience required.
- Virtualization and Thin Client knowledge helpful.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sales Engineers with good people skills and the desire to advance to the next level are highly encouraged to apply!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Manager
We have an immediate opening for an IT Manager. This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining policies and goals that support CPC’s IT needs. The successful candidate will also directly interface with our external customers to provide support and management of the technical solutions of their UNIX/Linux and Windows based environments. This individual must enjoy a fast-paced, team environment, work well under pressure, have a tenacity for problem resolution, a passion for customer service, and a strong work ethic.
- Ensures computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet organizational needs
- Manage technical solution and support needs across multiple customers.
- Define and analyze technical issues to determine root cause and problem resolution.
- Identify and implement appropriate actions to resolve customer support issues.
- Serve as liaison between support and development teams to communicate issues and root causes.
- In narrowly defined circumstances, implement and test code fixes to resolve urgent customer issues.
- Perform duties assigned by management and deemed pertinent to CPCs continued success.
- Prior IT Management experience
- Understanding of desktop/application and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with remote desktop conenctions in a virtual infrastructure.
- VMWare and Citrix back-end experience.
- Strong aptitude for computer technology, tools, and solutions.
- Experience working with Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Prior ThinClient experience.
- Network protocol understanding & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to develop simple scripts to adapt product behavior to specific needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well with peers and managers.