At CPC, you’ll be part of a fast-growing company that rewards self-direction, celebrates innovation, and bends the trajectory of an industry in favor of our clients. CPC’s employees are well rewarded for their efforts. Our competitive benefits package includes comprehensive health coverage, Company-paid life insurance, STD & LTD, 401(k) with Company matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Please check our open positions below. We are always accepting resumes; submit yours today!
National Sales Representative - Computer and Technology Solutions
We are looking for experienced IT sales professionals to sell HP, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Lexmark, IGEL Thin Clients, NX Technology, DriveLock Security Software, Telephony, Third Party Maintenance as well as toner and consumables to Corporate, Government, and Educational clients throughout the US.
- Minimum of two years of Computer, Printer, Telephony, Networking, Security, and Consumables sales experience required.
- Virtualization and Thin Client knowledge helpful.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sales Engineers with good people skills and the desire to advance to the next level are highly encouraged to apply!
desktop integration support specialist - IGEL Thin client solutions
We are looking for a talented Desktop Integration Support Specialist to support its IGEL line of business. The successful candidate will work In a Help Desk capacity to support IT professionals in organizations of all sizes. The position will provide the opportunity to work closely with the Information Technology departments of the world's largest and most respectedenterprises.
This position Is customer focused, requiring excellent service and communication skills, an ability to resolve technical problems, and a sound working knowledge of industry leading operating systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide Level 1 support for Embedded Windows and Embedded Linux OperatingSystems
· Handle user support issues and develop supporting resolution documentation
· Follow processes and procedures for providing solutions to supportrequests
· Perform technical support tasks and special projects asassigned
· Investigateandtroubleshoot routineclientsoftwareandhardwareIssues
· Escalate unresolved and more complex problems to Level 2 support asappropriate
· Document policies, procedures and Issues in ticketing system as well as the Internal knowledge base
· Aptitude for computer technology and solving complex technical problems
· Experience working with Microsoft Windows, Linux/Unix and/or Mac OS X OperatingSystems
· Knowledge of networking concepts, Including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NFS, CIFS, FTP, SMTP, MAP, HTTP
· Understanding of virtualizatlon concepts, Including VMware, Cltrlx Xen, VlrtualBox, KVM, and OpenVZ a plus
· Experience working with remote display protocols, including CA, RDP, RFB, NX,X
· Strong interpersonal relationships skills, teamwork and communication